Samstag, 15. Dezember 2012

LOVELY LIME


Yesterday we both had some freetime because Joël could leave earlier from military service. So we spend the day at home and in the evening we went to see "The Hobbit" at cinema. Actually on the pictures it is just 4 o'clock but it was already very dark outside. Thats why they are too exposed, but I hope you like them anyway!

Love, 
Delaia

Gestern hatten wir etwas Freizeit, weil Joël früher aus dem Militär kommen konnte. Den Tag genossen wir also zuhause und am Abend gingen wir ins Kino um "The Hobbit" anzuschauen. Eigentlich war es erst vier Uhr auf den Bildern, aber es war schon sehr dunkel draussen, deshalb sind die Bilder leider etwas zu stark belichtet. Ich hoffe sie gefallen euch trotzdem! 

My loveyl Lime Outfit: 
Pullover: Vero Moda for € 30.-
Blouse: H&M for € 15.-
Trousers: ZARA for € 30.-
Ankleboots: Deichmann for € 30.-
Earrings: H&M for € 10.-

About the Look: 
I just have to say I love this pullover! I love the colour, the size and the fit. It is so cool to trousers or to a skirt and best for winter. Even it has 3/4 sleeve you never get cold and it looks so great with a colar or a blouse under it. The Ankleboots were the first shoes Joël ever bought me, so something special to me!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen