Montag, 28. Januar 2013

SHINY FLOWERS


Do you also feel out of place while looking at these pictures? I can’t believe that we had over 25 degrees in Egypt and here in Switzerland we have freezing minus 8 degrees. I remember the shooting: it was nearly too hot to wear a top with long sleeves and the sun was blinding me on every picture. On most of them I look like I had huge pains ;)

You may have recognised that you never see any people on my post. It seems like I am to new in the blogger business and feel uncomfortable if I have strange audience. I guess most of you know that! I guess I need some more time to get used to it and be able to pose midst the crowd. But as you know skills come with practic. 

My Shiny Flowers Look:
Top: H&M for € 15
Skirt: H&M for € 20
Belt: H&M for € 5
Shoes: H&M for € 30
Earrings: H&M for € 10

About the Look:
As you see the whole outfit is from H&M. To be precise from the Lana del Rey collection of the last summer. Because the weather was bad in Switzerland I never had the chance to shoot it in here so I had to wait till we were in Egypt. So here it is. Do you like it? 

Love, 
Delaia

Fühlt ihr euch auch fehl am Platz wenn ihr diese Bilder anschaut? Ich kann es nicht fassen, dass wir in Ägypten 25 Grad hatten und uns hier bei -8 Grad zu Tode frieren. Ich mag mich noch so gut an das Shooting erinnern: Es war schon fast zu heiss um ein Top mit halb langen Ärmeln zu tragen und die Sonne blendete mich bei fast allen Bildern so sehr, dass ich aussähe, als hätte ich Schmerzen ;)

Euch ist vielleicht aufgefallen, dass auf meinen Posts fast nie irgendwelche Leute zu sehen sind. Anscheinend bin ich wohl noch etwas frisch im Blogger Geschäft und fühle mich noch sehr unwohl, wenn wir fremde Zuschauer haben beim Shooting. Ich denke die meisten von euch kennen das! Ich brauche wohl noch etwas Zeit um mich inmitten einer Menschenmenge so in Pose zu werfen und fotografieren zu lassen. Aber wie sagt man so schön, Übung macht den Meister!

Eure Delaia 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen